Customer Success Manager - Nordics
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Customer Success
Nosto has been established in the Nordics countries since 2011 and today we work with top ecommerce stores like: Kitchentime, Gina Tricot, Royal Design, Caliroots and Sneakersnstuff to deliver their customers personalized online shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. Over 25,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers and delivers happy shopping experiences from its offices in Helsinki, New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Paris. There is more than 100 of us now in the team, and we need help to continue our journey.
Nosto is hiring a Customer Success Manager – Nordics
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the commercial team in Stockholm. You will liaise with both Sales and the Product Team – guaranteeing the growing international Nosto clientele a professional experience with Nosto and maintaining Nosto’s position as the global leader in personalization.
You will work closely with the most exciting brands in Nordic e-commerce using Nosto to make sure they receive a great service experience. You act as a consultant to the merchant, helping them optimize and improve performance and making sure best practices are followed. This includes hosting webinars, promoting Nosto at events and working closely with platform partners and other actors in the Nosto ecosystem.
- Fully understand the Nosto Recommendation and Personalization Solution technically and from a business perspective
- Understand business needs of our customer and deploy solution to the fullest satisfaction of the customer
- Constantly optimize Key Accounts to make sure they receive the optimal setup
- Giving constant feedback to the product team
- Host Webinars and work with the Marketing team on documentation (Case studies)
- Improve customer facing and internal processes
- Deep understanding of E-commerce and its tools, SEO, Split-testing, Ad tools, CMS, Shopping Cart Solutions
- Deep understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization topic
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked from our clients
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently coupled with a clear understanding of P/L.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What we respect:
- An entrepreneurial personality: you will be part of the core team building something completely new and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Experience with Email marketing
- Understanding of Google analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Great communicators who can build and deliver a strong business case across all levels of an organization
- Whilst we won’t expect you to write any code, we do love people who have a good grasp and passion for online and emerging technologies
- Google certification
What we offer:
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A great office in central Stockholm
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. In case Nosto sounds like your kind of a place, don’t hesitate to apply!