Global Head of Partnerships
- London, New York
Founded in Helsinki in 2011, Nosto enables online retailers to deliver their customers personalized online shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. Over 25,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers and delivers happy shopping experiences from its offices in Helsinki, New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Paris. There is more than 100 of us now in the team, and we need help to continue our journey.
Nosto is looking for a Global Head of Partnerships to join our team!
As Global Head of Partnerships, you will be part of a growing organization that work to build Nosto into a global leader in AI and personalization for online retail. You will report to CEO of Nosto, leading the global partnership organization to drive new business relationships with merchants together with system integrators, digital agencies, ecommerce platforms and point-of sales systems. You will be spearheading how we enable Enterprise merchants scale their business on global platforms, and help ecommerce start-ups deliver value through recommendations on local platforms.
The location for this position can be in Berlin, New York, London or Stockholm, other locations are also possible.
- Define global partner strategy and roadmap in partnership with stakeholders across the company
- Recruit and manage key industry partners in the local market/region, from system integrators (SI) to technology partners and ecommerce platforms.
- Engage in C-level discussions with global and regional partners to help drive new business and leads
- Build out and engage Nosto’s global partner team to help drive new business across all core and expansion markets
- Work close with our Partner team across other offices to share best practices and develop the partner program and global partner relationships
- Generate new business in our Enterprise and SME through the partner channel
- Optimize and build out self service features to enable automated on-boarding experience for small and medium sized merchants
- Improve our partner's product knowledge and product adoption, through key activities such as certifications
- Clearly communicate partner feedback and requirements to stakeholders in the company
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Over 5 years years experience in partner management and business development
- A deep knowledge of global ecommerce and POS partner eco-system
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker who can also get things done and contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree/experience
What we offer:
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Team Gatherings
- A diverse office culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (check out why our team members love working for Nosto: http://www.nosto.com/join-us/)
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. Please send us your application today!