Partnership Manager - France
- Paris, France
Founded in Helsinki in 2011, Nosto enables online retailers to deliver their customers personalized online shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. Over 25,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers and delivers happy shopping experiences from its offices in Helsinki, New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Paris. There is more than 100 of us now in the team, and we need help to continue our journey.
Nosto is hiring a Partnership Manager - in France
As Partnership Manager you are in a key role in growing our business in the French market. Reporting to the Head of Business Development France, the Partnerships Manager will work along with the Business Development team and be responsible for growing the partner channel revenue in the French market. Nosto partners with a wide range of players in the e-commerce field, including digital agencies, e-commerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers. The position is based in Paris, France.
- Work close with our Partner team across other offices to share best practices and develop the partner program and global partner relationships
- Recruit and manage key industry partners in the local market/region, from System Integrators (SI) to technology partners.
- Generate new business in our sweet-spot through the partner channel
- Drive and deliver partner events with local head of market and local marketing manager
- Improve our partner's product knowledge and product adoption through 1:1 trainings and creating local partner events, with the support of the local team and product managers
- Clearly communicate partner feedback and requirements to the Partner team in other markets and senior management team
- Proven ability to pursue and close new partnerships within the ecommerce industry
- Proven ability to generate new business from partners
- Willing to be at industry social events on a daily basis and travel across the country to meet partners and attend events
- Present with partners at events and be a thought leader for Nosto with the partner channel.
- Very outgoing personality
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A great office in central Paris
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. Please send us your application today!