Partnership Manager DACH
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London, New York and Los Angeles.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Partnership Manager - in Berlin, Germany
As Partnership Manager you are in a key role in growing our business in the DACH market. Reporting to Head of BD in the market, the Partnerships Manager will work along with the Business Development team and be responsible for growing the partner channel revenue in the DACH market. Nosto partners with a wide range of players in the e-commerce field, including digital agencies, e-commerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers. The position is based in Berlin.
- Work close with our Partner team across other offices to share best practices and develop the partner program and global partner relationships
- Recruit and manage key industry partners in the local market/region, from System Integrators (SI) to technology partners.
- Generate new business in our sweet-spot through the partner channel
- Drive and deliver partner events with local head of market and local marketing manager
- Improve our partner's product knowledge and product adoption through 1:1 trainings and creating local partner events, with the support of the local team and product managers
- Clearly communicate partner feedback and requirements to the Partner team in other markets and senior management team
- Proven ability to pursue and close new partnerships within the ecommerce industry
- Proven ability to generate new business from partners
- Willing to be at industry social events on a daily basis and travel across the country and DACH and EMEA region to meet partners and attend events
- Present with partners at events and be a thought leader for Nosto with the partner channel.
- Very outgoing personality
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A great office in central Berlin
- Urban Sport Club Membership (M)
- Monthly transport ticket
- A diverse office culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto: http://www.nosto.com/join-us/)