- Paris, France
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London and New York.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Marketing Manager France in Paris, France
As Nosto’s Marketing Manager for France, you will be a key contributor to growing Nosto to become the #1 ecommerce personalization solution in the market. The role is both strategic and tactical, focused on planning and executing local marketing campaigns to create awareness, generate leads and drive revenue. This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in scaling Nosto’s business in the French market. You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness in the market, coordinating local tradeshows and events with our key partners and customers, developing local PR initiatives, promoting and syndicating our content online and managing paid media campaigns.
- Setup and manage attendance at exhibitions at local events and create innovative marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- Build and nurture relationships with key influencers and external partners in each local market
- Drive innovation and explore new media opportunities across France
- Collate and share learnings on the French market across the organization
- Work with the French Business Development team to provide on-site marketing expertise and support, and develop local strategies in line with quarterly team targets
- Be responsible for syndicating our content across all relevant digital channels and through our partners
- Identify topics of interest in local markets and use this information to develop content strategies for each area
- Work closely with our Content Marketing team to identify opportunities for future campaigns
- Work closely with our Paid Marketing team on devising, managing and optimizing paid marketing campaigns
We need someone who:
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Has a strong understanding of sales and marketing in a global environment
- Will work across all aspects of marketing, including market research, product development, sales and advertising
- Develops and executes campaigns to stimulate business expansion
- Can forecast, evaluate, measure and report on program effectiveness
- Has the ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures
- Keeps track of global prospects for Nosto to increase market share and profitability
- Is a team-player and enjoys meeting new people!
- Excellent people skills to interact with team members, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Degree in marketing, business administration or related field 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals
- Resourceful and confident to dive in and tackle problems - constantly driving programs forward
- Fluent in English and French. Other european languages are considered a bonus.
- Native to Instagram, Facebook and e-commerce shopping, other social media platforms are considered a bonus
- previous experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a big bonus
What we offer:
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A great office in central Paris