Sales Operations Intern
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London, New York and Los Angeles.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Sales Operations Intern in Berlin, Germany
As a Sales Operations intern at Nosto you will initially take part in streamlining our CRM and internal processes for our business development teams. You will work closely with Sales Operations as well as the local and international Sales team supporting them in their daily activities.
The aim of the intern position is to make you familiar with our product, our way of working with business development and to find where you can be the best fit for Nosto, hence if proven success in the position as intern there is opportunity to convert into a full time position in Sales Operations.
- Ensuring data quality by cleansing and customizing data in Salesforce (this is the system we use to track and manage sales)
- Manage existing and incoming leads across multiple countries
- Support the lead distribution processes between Sales and Marketing and identify process improvements
- Assist the Sales Operations team with various assignments related to streamlining sales processes
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business or other relevant field
- Good computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel is a good have but not a requirement)
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Have great attention to details and execute tasks precisely
- Interest in e-commerce
- Hands on attitude with strong work ethics
- Previous experience with Salesforce will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Perfect view behind the scenes of a fast growing international startup with the ability to learn a lot about e-commerce, online sales and cross team collaboration.
- Excellent opportunity to learn from our international team of over 25 nationalities
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast‐growing company
- Inspiring working atmosphere within a supportive team where each day is different from the other
- Great office and employee perks to boost your energy :)
- The possibility to influence your own future role at Nosto