- Helsinki / Berlin
Founded in Helsinki, Finland, in 2011, Nosto is an e-commerce startup bringing solutions for online marketing automation for the global e-commerce industry. With a “plug and play” implementation Nosto enables online stores of all size to benefit from its technology thus increasing conversion, customer retention and store revenues as a result. Nosto transforms boring online stores into rich, personalized shopping experiences.
Nosto is looking for a Growth Marketer based in Helsinki or Berlin. You will be in charge of our online marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for managing, reporting, testing and optimizing the channels that drive traffic to Nosto’s website as well as optimizing for conversion and revenue.
You’ll play a critical role in accelerating Nosto’s growth globally. You’ll define and own key metrics that are tied to the company growth. You’ll develop our lead generation and customer acquisition strategy online to optimize for revenue.
- Acquire new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Create strategy, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns across AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Define, compile and report key metrics tied to company growth
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing and analyze results to help optimize Nosto’s website conversion rate
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in Business, Maths, Engineering or other quantitative field.
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies such as AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Mixpanel, GA and/or others
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with conversion rate optimization and SEO is preferred
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems and CRM’s is a plus
What we offer
- Chance to work in an exciting, fast-moving and innovative growth company
- An excellent opportunity to work with and learn from an international and talented team consisting of former Google, Amazon, eBay and Rocket Internet employees
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy, as well the chance to make a real difference in the future of our company
- Great benefits, team socials and fantastic office environment
Above all we are looking for a fast learner with an analytical mindset, excited to play a key role in the growth of our organization. Please apply right away, the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found!