Customer Success Manager - West Coast US
- Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London, New York and Los Angeles.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Customer Success Manager - West Coast US
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the core client service team in US. You will liaise with both Sales and the Support Teams – guaranteeing the growing international Nosto clientele a professional experience with Nosto and building Nosto into a global leader in personalization.
You will work closely with the merchants using Nosto to make sure all steps of the technical implementation are handled flawlessly. Working inside Magento and Shopify Plus among other ecommerce platforms comes to you naturally. You act as a consultant to the merchant, making sure best practices are followed. Interacting with eCommerce Directors, Developers and Conversion Rate Specialists are among your strong suits. On top, you will host webinars on Nosto and CRO, producing material on personalization and product improvement projects and providing technical support for customer’s tech teams.
You must be able to work with multinational and multicultural teams and customers based in multiple locations.
- Fully understand the Nosto Recommendation and Personalization Solution technically and from a business perspective
- Understand business needs of our customer and deploy solution to the fullest satisfaction of the customer
- Constantly optimize key accounts to make sure they receive the optimal setup
- Liaise with customer regularly on all technical questions
- Giving constant feedback to the product team
- Host Webinars and work with the Marketing team on documentation (Case studies)
- Improve customer facing and internal processes
- Deep understanding of Magento and Shopify ecommerce platforms
- Deep understanding of eCommerce tools such as ESPs, Ad platforms, Review and UGC platforms
- Deep understanding of conversion rate optimization
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked from our clients
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently coupled with a clear understanding of P/L.
- 2 - 3 years experience
- mandatory e-Commerce knowledge
What we respect:
- An entrepreneurial personality: you will be part of the core team building something completely new and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Great communicators who can build and deliver a strong business case across all levels of an organization.
- Whilst we won’t expect you to write any code, we do love people who have a good grasp and passion for online and emerging technologies.
- Google certification
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days vacation plan
- Best-in-class health benefits
- Apple MacBook Pro and latest iPhone
- Key role in an international and extremely fast growing ecommerce SaaS company
- Great team with talents from i.e. Google, eBay, Yahoo, Amazon and Rocket Internet
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy
- Possibility to make a real difference in a fast-moving, international company
- 401K Pension Plan - generous 100% match of 4% of salary