Customer Success Manager - Nordics
- Stockholm, Sweden
Does transforming the way a trillion dollar industry operates sound like an exciting challenge? Do you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility and accountability? Great, you’ll fit right in.
Founded in Helsinki in 2011, Nosto is an all-in-one personalization platform that empowers online retailers to deliver their customers personalized shopping experiences, wherever they are. The fastest-growing personalization solution in the world today, over 20,000 retailers in 100 countries use Nosto to grow their businesses and delight their customers. The company has already won several awards including NES - Supplier of the Year and the Magento - Shooting Star.
The company is expanding at an amazing rate and we are looking for exceptional people to join us on our mission to ‘personalize the world of commerce’.
Nosto is hiring a Customer Success Manager – Nordics
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the commercial team in Stockholm. You will liaise with both Sales and the Product Team – guaranteeing the growing international Nosto clientele a professional experience with Nosto and maintaining Nosto’s position as the global leader in personalization.
You will work closely with the most exciting brands in Nordic e-commerce using Nosto to make sure they receive a great service experience. You act as a consultant to the merchant, helping them optimize and improve performance and making sure best practices are followed. This includes hosting webinars, promoting Nosto at events and working closely with platform partners and other actors in the Nosto ecosystem.
- Provide best of breed account management to key clients and agencies
- Regular client meetings with persons from different levels in the merchants organisation
- Regularly monitor of and analyze customers campaigns results
- Build long lasting mutually beneficial client and partner relationships
- Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
- Responsible for revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
- Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Nosto's service
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Nosto's products and services
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in Account Management or relevant similar field
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked from our clients
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently coupled with a clear understanding of P/L.
- Native Swedish, Fluent English
What we respect:
- An entrepreneurial personality with a go getter attitude
- Previous experience with SaaS products
- Good understanding of the Nordic retail and e-tail landscape
- Experience with Email marketing
- Understanding of Google analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Great communicators who can build and deliver a strong business case across all levels of an organization.
- A good grasp and passion for online and emerging technologies.
- Google certification
What we offer:
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A great office in central Stockholm