Sales Development Representative
- New York City, NY, United States
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London and New York.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Sales Development Representative - NEW YORK
- Prospect and contact key online businesses and partners to generate interest in Nosto's services
- Maintain an assigned pipeline of leads and create new opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and creative efforts
- Work and learn alongside Senior Account Executives to develop pipelines
- Learn the ins and outs of business development and client servicing through demonstrations, onsite client meetings, trade shows, webinars, and outbound sales
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of ecommerce industry
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Strong written, and phone communication skills
- Ability to perform outbound sales tasks
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Must have a valid US work authorization to apply
- Tech Savvy and passionate about technology solutions that help businesses succeed
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
What we offer:
- 26 days vacation plan
- Best-in-class health benefits
- Key role in an international and extremely fast growing ecommerce SaaS company
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy
- 401K Pension Plan - generous 100% match of 4% of salary
- Macbook Pro and latest Iphone
Last but not least.... Why Nosto:
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our Senior Account Executives, Director of Sales and Business Development
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits
- The opportunity to work for one of Europe's hottest startups for 2017
- An Official Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Magento partner
- North American work ethic with a European work-life-balance