Customer Success Manager - US
- New York City, NY, United States
Does transforming the way a trillion dollar industry operates sound like an exciting challenge? Do you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility and accountability? Great, you’ll fit right in.
Nosto enables online retailers to deliver their customers personalized shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. A powerful personalization solution designed for ease of use, Nosto empowers retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources. Over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London and New York
Nosto is hiring a Customer Success Manager – US
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the core client service team in US. You will liaise with both Sales and the Support Teams – guaranteeing the growing international Nosto clientele a professional experience with Nosto and building Nosto into a global leader in personalization.
You will work closely with the merchants using Nosto to make sure all steps of the technical implementation are handled flawlessly. Working inside Magento and Shopify among other ecommerce platforms comes to you naturally. You act as a consultant to the merchant, making sure best practices are followed. Interacting with Developers and Conversion Rate Specialists are among your strong suits. On top, you will host webinars on Nosto and CRO, producing material on personalization and product improvement projects and providing technical support for customer’s tech teams.
You must be able to work with multinational and multicultural teams and customers based in multiple locations.
- Fully understand the Nosto Recommendation and Personalization Solution technically and from a business perspective
- Understand business needs of our customer and deploy solution to the fullest satisfaction of the customer
- Constantly optimize Key Accounts to make sure they receive the optimal setup
- Liaise with customer regularly on all technical questions
- Giving constant feedback to the product team
- Host Webinars and work with the Marketing team on documentation (Case studies)
- Improve customer facing and internal processes
- Deep understanding of E-commerce and its tools, SEO, Split-testing, Ad tools, CMS, Shopping Cart Solutions.
- Deep understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked from our clients
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently coupled with a clear understanding of P/L.
What we respect:
- An entrepreneurial personality: you will be part of the core team building something completely new and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- Experience with Email marketing
- Understanding of Google analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Great communicators who can build and deliver a strong business case across all levels of an organization.
- Whilst we won’t expect you to write any code, we do love people who have a good grasp and passion for online and emerging technologies.
- Google certification
What we offer:
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.